There’s Public Relations Officer (PRO) position open in the Student Government Assoc. (SGA). They seek a great candidate to help SGA deliver its message and reach the students.
- facilitates student communication
- coordinates and encourages student participation
- provides means for responsible and effective student participation in appropriate decision-making process of the University
- further students welfare and student interest
- ensures justice for students
The candidate must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the beginning of every semester during his/her term of office. He/she shall be responsible for coordinating the SGA presence on social media and shall be responsible for advertising events and creating flyers for SGA. The candidate will have to fulfill 5 hrs. of office hours per week in the SGA office in the student Center (flexible), and attend SGA meetings during lunch hour on Mondays and Wednesdays.
The PRO may be compensated a $1000 stipend for his/her work at the end of the semester.
Student Body President | Student Government Association
yagiez at my.bridgeport.edu